WHAT WE BELIEVE
At The Link we believe…
- The Bible is inspired by God as His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only one true God—revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ and that as God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- God created humanity as good, but man willingly fell into sin bringing evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have a restored relationship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
- God supernaturally empowers us with gifts and abilities to make an eternal impact upon the world and be a genuine witness to others.
- God still moves in miraculous ways and is eager to touch our lives in times of need.
Jesus will return to fulfill the promises of God’s Word and take His rightful place as the Lord of heaven and earth.
Association of Related Churches, ARC
The ARC is an association of relational churches working with church planters, church leaders, and churches in transition to provide support, guidance and resources to launch and grow life-giving churches.
Reach Northeast is mobilizing individuals, businesses, churches, networks and non-profit ministries to reach the major cities in the Northeast region of the United States with the love of Jesus Christ.
Assemblies of God
Our global partner for church planting is the World Missions for the Assembles of God. While the Assemblies of God is not a denomination it can best be described as a network of churches that have agreed upon sixteen doctrinal statements and a the practice that each local church should be given the freedom to choose its own leadership, programs and styles of ministry.